A Teenage Mind

No one seems to understand the feelings that run through the teenage mind the feelings in our heart that we don't even understand. so why do adults tell us that it can't be love there is no way. or that we are to young to hate . to them its like we haven't experinced life as much as they have therefor we could never know more than they do. why would they listen to us were jusr a bunch of kids but they will never understand the teenage mind.

MCRlover2011 said...
As the youngest out of my sister and 3 cousins i get told all the time that what i feel isn't real. but as long as you know what you feel inside is real you shouldn't have to worry about what they tell you =]

HIPPIEatHEART_writerINsoul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I agree with KrazyKathleen; everyone who has reached adulthood was a teenager at one point, and they too thought no adults could understand.

krazykathleen said...
It seems like you wrote this while in a rage. Understandable, because every teenager has their moments. However, you can't expect adults to not understand you, I'm sure they do- remember they were teenagers  before, probably with similiar problems. Don't be so quick to judge them. Maybe you should talk to an adult and tell them how you feel.

lostnhim said...
I agree. I think that adults are too quick to judge us, and that sometimes we do know about those things... And they just dont understand that. (: