Adoption Of Children By Gay Marriages | Teen Ink

Adoption Of Children By Gay Marriages

By TinaM BRONZE, Prosser, Washington
TinaM BRONZE, Prosser, Washington

How would your life be different if you did not have any parents to support you? Some people would rather have kids grow up alone than have gay or lesbian parents. I believe that gay marriages have the right to know what its like to be a parent. Also kids should have a right to have a home and a family. A gay marriage would be able to give a child the same childhood as any other marriage would give their child. A child needs lots of love and gay parents can give love to a child. Just because they are different does not mean they can not give a child what he or she needs.
Every child should have a family. A child needs a place they can call their home. They also need two people they can call their parents. Gay and lesbian parents can provide a child with anything a regular parent would give a child. In many cases they can even be better parents. Gay and lesbian parents would teach their kids everything they would need to know. Just because the parents are gay or lesbian does not mean that it is going to affect the child in anyway. If a child grows up and decides that he or she is gay or lesbian, it has nothing do if his or her parents were gay or lesbian. There are regular parents whose kids turned out to be gay or lesbian even though their parents are not.
The purpose in life is to be happy. If a child has a home, no matter the type of parents they have, they will be happy. All a child needs is a home and two people who will take care of them and love them. Gay or lesbian marriages should have the right to give a child a home and know what its like to be a parent. Everyone deserves the right to have a family.

bettyboop09 said...
YOUR ARTICLE IS VERY COOL GAY MARRIAGES AND ADOPOTION IS COOL AND THE STATE SCHOULD UNDERSTAND GAY PEOPLE ARE OUR FRIENDS

Mz.Nava said...

This article proves a point "Everyone deserves to be part of a family." Or have a family. I give props to my friend Cristy she knows whats she's sayin..

biee love ya mucho amiga

Love Jasmin