The influence of computers in our lives | Teen Ink

The influence of computers in our lives

By FaRaMaWy BRONZE, Cairo, Other
FaRaMaWy BRONZE, Cairo, Other

Life is full of troubles but worries make it double, so be happy

No one can ignore or deny that computers play an effective role in our lives. In fact, many of us spend a lot of hours in front of computers playing, chatting, studying, or doing researches. Computer is like a coin with two faces because it has advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, I think that computer's advantages outweigh its disadvantages because of two main reasons. The first reason is that computers allow us to communicate with anyone all over the world. The second reason is that computer is a useful tool which we can use in knowing about other cultures, and gaining a lot of experience in life.

One of the most crucial characteristics of computers is it allow us to communicate with other people all over the world. For instance, a lot of students who is studying abroad use computers as a tool to contact with their parents. Also, a lot of teens use computers to create friendships and relationships with other people all over the world. From my own experience, I read in a book a true story about a guy from The United States Of America who knew a girl from Italy. They became very close friends and after a while the relationship has developed and the guy fall in love with her so, he travelled across Europe to reach her. Finally he married her and now they have three children.

Moving to the second reason, it is a well know fact that a lot of people use computers as a tool to know more about culture and gain a lot of experience in their lives. For instance, a lot of students use the internet to read about the customs and traditions of other cultures. Also, a lot of people use the internet to gain experience from other people experience all over the world. For example, one of my friends used to login onto a website which everyone can write about his/ her experience in anything such as love story, his/her career, and his/her political view. Moreover, anyone can read about these experiences and make use of it in his/ her life.

Finally, after stating the main two reason of why computers is good, we can conclude that computers are one of most crucial things that affects our lives. I think the media should spread awareness about the importance of computers among those people who don't use computers. I think the ministry of education in every country should provide schools with computers for active learning and make students learn and know more about other cultures all over the world.

FaRaMaWy BRONZE, Cairo, Other

thank you Mr.arab's money that's sweet from you :)

Arab Money said...
Hisham this is amazing! respect! ;)