Way to Over Borad

Kids today are way out of line with the “Dating” thing! They think dating stats in third or even second grade! Their to young to date. So they even know what dating is yet? No they don’t. They think it’s just holding hands. Well it’s more. You actually have to get picked up by the guy and go to a movie or something without parents tagging along. That’s a real date. None of this stuff that they are doing so young. They are going way to over borad with the dating.

A_Dreamer said...
May 1, 2010 at 8:09 pm:

You're right, they are too young to date.

But, my opinion, it doesn't matter whether it is an actual date or not, it's still WAY too young to date.

JackJules This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 16, 2010 at 12:00 am:
Please remember to spell check and grammar check your article before posting it. I like the argument that you are making, but the poor structure and spelling make it hard to understand your arguments.

Schnoodlebear replied...
Apr. 11, 2010 at 7:18 pm :
I'm sorry I spelled two things wrong. Jeese please give me a break. Thank you for liking my article though but I could go without the comments on spelling. Thanks.

LeahGaus said...
I agree with you. All the kids in my school think that too. They're just in 6th grade, and they already have boyfriends and girlfriends.