A Word Of Advice

Who knows how anything will end. But it's most lkely to end bad. You make your own decisions and no body else is there to help you. Choose the path you take and concequences are sure to come your way. Be prepareed for anything because it will happen. Whether you are old or young, you are sure to come accross a very hard decision that you will make on your very own. you may end up with a glowing soul or a dissevered heart. Deal with whatever comes your way. Love or hate, life or death, truth or dare. you must choose and suffer the concequences.
No matter how hard it will be, no matter what it takes, you must stay
strong and live through pain. life
is full of pain. whether its emotional or physical. Dont let a broken heart tear you apart. Dont be fooled by love. dont be fooled by friendship, hate, desire, or illusions.It may be great and powerfull but dont be dissapointed when it blows up in your face because it will happen. dont be fooled by beauty or words.anything can be said to make your desicion for you. but most of all dont let anything stand in your way of success.

Pensivegurl said...
Wow... That's really powerful. And beautiful. And a little sad... I SO LOVE THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S WAY BETTER THAN MYN ON THE REALZ!!!!!!! Really, keep writing! >.<

XCLover replied...
inspirational, with a bit of a pessimistic feeling. unusual combination, good job

ZombieDanceWithMe replied...
agreed, but I liked it :D