Please Understand | Teen Ink

Please Understand

By Bubblegum SILVER, Markham, Ontario, Other
Bubblegum SILVER, Markham, Ontario, Other
5 articles 1 photo 1 comment

So I'm just sitting at the lunch table eating my lunch. my friend comes and tells my bf about something or someone with the initials J.S. So there is this guy at school, his name initials are also J.S. He doesn't have a good rep.So I ask my friend, is he the guy you were talking about, and she says no. Okay. Done. So I'm really close with her so I go at it again. Her name starts with J. I ask her is it your name and his last name. She gets extremely mad at me. LOL i was asking. She starts to hit my head so I knee her in the stomach to get her off of me. She leaves and a few minutes later she comes and apologizes. Just goes to show, never say something without thinking of the consequences and also don't talk to anyone about something they can backstab you on. Trust someone only if you are SURE they will keep a secret or in my case not overreact.

This is actually a fight me and my friend had today. can you guys please tell me who is at fault and give me some advice, because this is making me depressed.

wow that is crazy. I would not be friends with someone who freaks out like that. My friends are only ones i can trust and that i know will never turn on me like that.. sorry that happened.. that is crazy. lol