Child Abuse | Teen Ink

Child Abuse

By BostonTalent BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
BostonTalent BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts

As teens we should try to decrease the amount of child abuse in america. I see so many stories of young kids being seriously injured or end up dead from abuse. If there is any kid in a unhelthy realationship with parents. step parent or gaurdians you should report. Young kids should not have their future taken from then, even teens should know how to prevent it. If you see kids at school with mysterious scars don't be affraid to GET INVOLVED you can save a life you can be a HERO !

I don't have any experiece with abuse and i don't see it all the time but it does happen. I personally have tears when i hear about little kids and teens being hurt and not doing anything about it.

LunaLives GOLD said...
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

I was an abused child. I think it had a really big inpact on how me and my siblings were growing up. I'm happy to be out of the situation. Please report abuse if you see it. Save a life. Please...

on Oct. 2 2009 at 10:19 am
smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California

"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"

my friend jeremy he was abused by his mom and grandma. i was to young to know what was going on...

cry202 SILVER said...
cry202 SILVER, Lyons, New York
this is very true i myself was one of these children and it needs to be stopped now