War

Everybody says it is good to be different and to be your own individual. All these years, I followed that saying and realized in many ways that it is true. The world is a big mixture of different people from different backgrounds and their difference is what makes this world unique. We all have our differences and sometimes, we have to work past those to get along with eachother. Our soldiers have been fighting for the U.S.A for a long time and haven't been able to come home because of a war that is completely not necessary anymore.Other countries may have made mistakes and hurt America, but that doesn't mean we have to sink down that low to get even with them.It doesn't make us Americans any better than them. We just show that we can create disasters as much as they can and I feel that we don't have to fight to prove our dominance and the control we have.I know that we also fight for resources, but is it really necassary to fight for them? As a world, each country should be united with eachother and share because with what we are doing, it is causing destruction and it is going to lead to the world ending faster.Fighting isn't what solves obstacles. As individuals, we need to talk out our issues and work together to make eachother happy.Sometimes change can be a good thing and it has to start somewhere, so why not us? Why don't we be the leaders and show we can communicate and work together to be equal as one? A chance is all that it takes. You need to be willing to take the risk.You won't succeed if you never try.

the_exception said...
I like this a lot.  It really says something and you have a very inspiring and powerful tone in your writng.

MisplacedTexan14 said...
May 13, 2010 at 3:44 pm:
So we just let people attack us and say we're above getting back at them? Why don't you ask a soldier what they think about the war, they might have a different opinion and they're the ones fighting.