Lifes Fair Deal With It | Teen Ink

Lifes Fair Deal With It

By justin leclair BRONZE, Lewiston, Maine
justin leclair BRONZE, Lewiston, Maine

In practice we run our hearts out; our coach yells for us to go faster, harder, and stronger, we are dieing, where in pain, we are sick, and we hate the coach for making us do this. We wonder why we do this even though we all know why: to become better, and to become great.

In the world life is our coach it will put us through pain, it will make us sick, and it will make us hate it, but anything bad that happens in world is to get us ready to do something great, something we might not even do, but instead be the one who inspires the person who does. Life is just as fair as running you go through pain, sickness, hate, to get better, to get stronger, to become great.

When we think life is not fair: we steal, we kill, we rape, and we corrupt because we think we deserve something we don’t, because life treated us unfairly. When we think life is unfair we become the monster, who caused us to hate life in the first place.

So this is my first real philosphical type artical I didnt really know where to place it, so if it belongs some where else tell me :D