Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Death is… predictable, simple, unknown, even intriguing. But life, life is colorful, invigorating, electrifying. Complicated. We all want to know what comes after life but who lives as if they had weeks to breathe? Sure, the concept has been played out in countless books, movies, and plays but who truly lives it? Does anyone really dance like no one is watching, live life to the fullest, live well, laugh often, love much, etcetera, etcetera. My opinion? Yes.
I believe that somewhere there is a head over heels boys pouring out his soul to a girl who may end up his wife or may laugh at him, I believe that there is some little girl with pigtails holding the door open for people at Wal-mart. If we don’t live for others, whether that be love or purely doing simple acts of kindness like returning a lost wallet, what is our life to ourselves? And so I leave you with this: if there is no light, what is darkness?

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
True, you have some strong points. I like it a lot. It gives me new way to view life. I'm a dark person, and this is enlightening. Great job, i'm giving it 5 stars! ^_^

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This really is a remarkable piece. It shows a steadfast faith in life as well as 'happiness' within life that I believe is often lost among the idols of this world. You have a wonderful gift.
God bless,
...,

Kerri said...
Very true. I think a lot of people could use to keep this advice in mind. i know I could.