Life | Teen Ink

Life

July 15, 2009
By rishro SILVER, Baldwin, New York
rishro SILVER, Baldwin, New York
6 articles 3 photos 12 comments

LIFE!!
can get enough of life right? One thing is planned, but the complete opposite happens. Seems thats how life is supposed to be? Maybe for now of everyone should plan opposite, so what they want happens? Would that work ? Tell me, do you think that would work?

Life, Who gave us life?....religion.... our belief. Who came up with religion? Is it all a myth? or is it real? is there God? is their Buddah? Tell me what you think.

What do you think life is made for? What do YOU think we are supposed to do in life? Some think we are supposed to survive through life until we die. Others think we are supposed to just live, pay bills and die. And others think we are supposed to live life to the best of it. Find your soul mate, the one you will love forever, maybe have a family. Do everything you always wanted. And some think it's to get rich, be successful maybe, or just be a plain'ol bum? What do you think?

I sure do hate when people say their life sucks, but they have a better life then I. In your opinion, do you think your life sucks? If you think it dosn't what do you count as a suckish life? If you think yours suck, explain please.

What IS life? It's based on what you make of it.

The author's comments:
This was inspired by my own life and others :) please enjoy. Comment. Rate. And answer the questions in the article honostly if u wish to answer :)