Freedom Speech | Teen Ink

Freedom Speech

November 14, 2018
By 0endisch SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
0endisch SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Following the footsteps of the armed forces that came before us in support of them.  For me, having a close family member be a former marine illustrates the incredible amount of pain and suffering each and every armed forces member goes through to ensure our rights are protected.


Rallying together to stand together to battle for a special cause. From marches against reproductive rights to protests of government decisions, all U.S. citizens are lawfully able to stand up for themselves with no punishment and everyone is entitled to hold their own thoughts and beliefs.


Emptying out my ideas to my followers on Twitter, Instagram, and all other social media platforms and being able to speak what is on my mind is truly the greatest privilege in the United States.   


Evolution of communication over time revolutionizing the way that people express themselves and the thoughts on their mind.  New groups and cultures continually being created in the new generations of people that are accepted in the free United States.


Disagreements between different sides of the aisle open up and flow freely with no punishments awaiting the participants.  Consequences are gone, freely talking about anything and everything.

Opinions on topics of every culture can be discussed anywhere at any time between all people.  The good, the bad, and the ugly. Every topic open for questions and responses.


My home sweet home, where my heart lies, the beautiful United States of America.  The best place to speak your mind, the only place I feel completely free. God Bless America!