Girls are better at school than boys | Teen Ink

Girls are better at school than boys

May 30, 2018
By kenziewyllie BRONZE, London, California
kenziewyllie BRONZE, London, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Girls are better at school than boys

It seems that boys have always been on top of the class. But that is not the case any more females have earned themselves a position ahead of boys.This is my debate essay that girls are better at school than boys.


      Organization, A majority of girls are able to keep being organized. unlike boys which lead girls to Organized notes, Organized planners, Organized desks so you don't lose all your school work. Also, clear thoughts so people can understand what they are thinking. Which leads for girls to hand in stuff on time, complete school work in a timely manner unlike a majority of boys with their desks unorganized thoughts all over the page. For, if you Hand in their school work late this is one of the reasons girls are better at school than boys.

Time management, girls are known to have better time management by doing it chunks at a time to make sure the project doesn't look like it was rushed and make sure it looked nice. Unlike Girls who will take chunks of time out of every night. Unlike some boys who will just wait until the night that the project is due and stay up all night working on it and it will look rushed, Not the greatest. This is one of the reasons girls are better than studying than boys.


     In the article linkedin, John Dsouza Clearly states that “A majority Girls spend more time on homework than per week girls spend as low as five and a half hours per week doing homework. While boys spend less than four and a half hours researchers suggest that doing  homework set by teachers is linked to better performance in mathematical, reading and science."
This is why girls a majority of girls are better at school than boys and that’s not the only article that has stated that girls spend more time on homework. in another article, The Economist Explains states that On average, girls spend five and a half hours per week doing homework while boys spend a little less than four and a half hours.




Education and the Schott Foundation Report. States that “Boys are also far less likely to ask for help when they don’t understand a subject.”
Help, A Majority of guys will think that they don't need help and if they do need help they won't ask because they will think that they look stupid or dumb or even both. Unlike females who will ask for help and will spend time studying and trying to understand and if they still don't understand they will find another way to get help. This is one of the many reasons girls are better than boys at school

It's time to understand that girls can be better at school than boys and that when girls while underestimating girls, How we can do better than boys.These are just many of the reasons why girls are better at school than boys.


The author's comments:

it was for debates in school