Starting School at a Later Time

There are many benefits of starting school at a later time. It could increase the mood of each student. There are many health benefits. Being more awake will increase concentration during school. And there is even scientific research to back up these points. We should begin school at 10:00 and would end at 4:30.

One of the many perks of starting school at a later is that there will be a large increase in a happier mood. Most teens and middle schoolers, usually go to bed late, due to studying or other reasons. And starting at a later time will eliminate the sight of a miserable student. And a better mood can make the student more nice and more willing to socialize rather than wanting to be alone.

A later start time will increase their concentration and the ability to focus and learn. And it might even leave some time to finish the last couple sections of their homework or study a little bit for a project. There has been a lot of research around this topic saying that studying later towards the night is better, and teens learn best towards the afternoon, so starting school at a later time will improve academic performance for those important classes.
And if classes will start at this time teens will be a lot happier which will make students more likely to engage in class which will give them a better understanding of what they're actually learning.

One thing that teens miss out on almost every day is a bigger and healthier breakfast. Since school starts so early so they barely have any time to eat and get the energy to have a successful day at school. But with a new start time it will give them more time to eat what they actually need, and this can also lead to an increase in mood. And concentration.

Conclusion
School should start at a later time, Those few extra hours could make a happier and positive student. Students will enjoy a bigger breakfast in the morning. And grades might go up from an increase in focus and concentration.

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:27 pm
Good job on persuading me that school should start at a late time. Here are some tips I should give you. 1. Do not put the word "Conclusion", you may use like, "In conclusion" or "To wrap this up nicely" that can show the reader that they are reading the conclusion. 2. When it comes to the introduction paragraph, make sure you have your stance on whether a school should start late and your reason why. Also, put in a "hook" in the beginning which is what attracts the reader like an interesting fa... (more »)

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:39 pm
I really enjoyed your piece! (There are some awkward sentences, the piece feels more like you're speaking to me, so if you are proposing this to people as an actual plan it would be good to trim off some of the unnecessary words) Great piece though, can't wait to see more!