My Opinion On School

We all think that the stereotype of school is bad, full of bullies, blah blah blah. For those of you that think that, you might actually wanna try school and listen to people not just show up and be bored. School is the place to learn to have a good future. You can decide to show up and make friends and have fun while some decide to show up and learn. You might actually wanna try to learn. I actually have nothing against school. Yes, I am in a bad mood sometimes but its better then sitting around doing nothing.

There is one thing that I am not sure about school. Explain this to me... there is seven days a week and five of those days we are in school. There are 24 hours in a day and in school for seven. There is 12 months in a year and 3 of those months we are out of school. Who divided this up?!

School is better then what you expect and you know what they say.. Go to school and you'll be smart-a-riffic!

mimiswag7 said...
yesterday at 4:28 pm:
love the story peyton...... PLZ WRITE MOOOOORRRREEEEE! thank you

peytondouglas18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:29 am :
Haha okay!

Blockay191 said...
Feb. 11 at 2:21 pm:
Nice man (>'.')>

MrPeytonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 11 at 2:22 pm :
Thanks bro.