AN IPAD'S PURPOSE!

It would be easier if students were provided with Ipads because, we would use fewer trees, they’re easier to handle than papers, and are a lot less to carry. On the other hand, some people think that it is better to have textbooks, etc. because they don’t like the thought of using an Ipad all day, every day. First, students would use fewer trees because we wouldn’t always be wasting paper. Also because when people are done with paper they just throw it away anyway. Second, the Ipad would be easier to handle than paper because we wouldn’t always have to have “that certain paper.” Also, we would never have to spend lots of time searching for the things we need. Last, having an Ipad would make a lot less to carry because students wouldn’t have to always carry books; we would just have Ipads to carry. Also, if we fell, all of our stuff wouldn’t go everywhere; it would just be an Ipad with a protective case for the most part. It would be easier if students were provided with Ipads because we would use fewer trees, they’re easier to handle than papers, and a lot less to carry, so we would get a better education from the Ipads and America would be better educated because of the Ipads. Get students Ipads!

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Artgirl1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 9:40 am:
You need to work on punctuation and spelling (iPad). Also you could formulate your ideas a little more. For instance, you could do research on if and how iPads affect students' grades, or the cost issues ($400 for a regular iPad, around $300 for an iPad mini) which would strengthen your essay.