School Uniforms

At my school, we have to wear uniforms, and I think it sucks. Why should someone tell us what we can and can't wear? How unfair is that? Uniforms limit our personal freedoms. We can't express ourselves because we have to wear the same thing. Everyone is different and have their own unique style, so why must we be forced to wear the same thing? Some uniforms are actually gang related colors such as blue and black. The school wants to protect us, but we are advertising a gang and that can get us hurt. School uniforms should be abolished. Just put a few rules on what we can wear, like nothing inappropiate and everyone will be happy.

Thinker said...
Simply because the education system is afraid to uphold our constitution, they aren't even structured democratically. If you trace the history of this style of education, it origionates in Venision Italy, about mid-1400's. It hasn't changed much sense.

smoke replied...
Jun. 8, 2010 at 10:50 am
we don't think  that we   should  wear   uniforms at school because  our clothes shows how  we feel. so NO   we shouldn't we school  uniforms.