Should Students Get Paid For Good Grades?

Picture this: getting money to buy that new pair of sneakers you want if you do well on that test. Do you think students should get paid for good grades? In my opinion there are three reasons I think students should get paid for good grades. One of them is more focus on school. Second reason is they love money so they’ll do what they have to, to get the money they want. Third, reason they’ll have better behavior.
Students will focus more on school if they know they’re getting paid for doing their work, homework etc. I know if I were getting paid for doing well in school I would try my hardest on everything to get money of my own that I earned from school. Focus is a big thing in school, if you don’t focus on your work paying attention you won’t know what to do if you don’t focus to get that good grade you want.
Kids of all ages love money they reason they do is because they’ll want to have their own instead of always asking their parents. Because they have money of their own to spend and their parents can’t tell them anything about how they spend their money. When I have my own money I say my mom can’t tell me anything because it’s my money not hers I could do whatever I want with my money , that I earned . Every kid will love to money of their own.
Do you have students in your school who misbehave? But love to get things from their parents? Should those kids get paid? What should they do? Work harder in school and behave so they can get new things. I think that kids would behave better if they know money was involved in school and they were getting paid for good grades. In My opinion I mean money is very popular some people can’t live without it , kids LOVE money so that they can get what they want . Students should get paid for good grades.

rochelle_99 said...
Yes it's a good idea for the kids who don't have very good grades, or want to drop out... But do you really think it's nessicary?? i mean.... come on. We've been doing it for enough years to kind of understand that you need to push yourself. Not have money do it for you. Be self-modivated.

Dirtbiker24 replied...
Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:28 am
I think kids should get paid because then they would pay more attention on homework and study more for good grades.

b549 said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:03 am
Great idea most people will say no becasues they don't see school as work but lets be honest most adults wouldn't go to work if they didn't get paid

Modern said...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:07 am
Heck yeah, This would be great if I MADE GOOD GRADES often but im more of an average student so um yeah

Sabtab replied...
I really like this and watch your language

Sabtab101 replied...
Watch your language

gavinb123 said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:05 am
This is such a good idea!!!!!!!!!, Thanks for helping me with my grade 9 persuasive writing essay !!!!1

Modern replied...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:58 am
Good idea But hey i would work harder and then i would be bloody rich haha

Larkieawseome said...
I don't really agree because you never know what kids could be spending that money on?

Monkey said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:34 am
Good article

...hi... said...
Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:58 am
  I think that money is awsome but why do we need it to do good in school.

summerdrummer101 replied...
its just taking the effort out of test there just thinking of the money

bob sagget said...
Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:39 am
hi  

FMercuryBMay replied...
May 7, 2013 at 10:49 am
You spelt his name wrong...

lulululululu said...
I think it is smart

F.D.P replied...
IS ISA BAD THING FOR KIDS

shhhh said...
i think this is a good thing

radicle monkey replied...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:51 am
if you think think about kids useing the money on drugs welll its already hapening not because kids get money from school but from home and useing that to by drugs. i know this because theres a guy at my school who sell drgs. (no i never baght any thing from him)  

Loooooore said...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:31 am
Well it might not be ethical to give them cash, there are other ways to motivate them. When students don't be paid, they won't do a good work. They can use it in drugs or something. Sorry, but I don't agree.

lulululululululululu replied...
i think it is a great idea