should there be a student uniform in school | Teen Ink

should there be a student uniform in school

By m.mskills BRONZE, Akron PA, Pennsylvania
m.mskills BRONZE, Akron PA, Pennsylvania

nothing can stay gold

There are many ups and downs of wearing a uniform to school. I’m going to talk about both sides. I know because I’ve been to a school where we had to wear a uniform. This school, which is named El Liceo Campestre, is in La Mesa, Colombia. I went to this illustrious private school two years ago, when I was ten years old. The school even had a pool (well we rented it). If you have to wear a uniform to school when you wake up you wouldn’t have to think about what to wear, just put on your uniform. If you’re walking down a street and you see someone with your school uniform on you’ll know who he or she is. So a uniform creates some sort of school identity. Plus there won’t be any popular kids who wear expensive clothes along with non-popular kids who don’t wear expensive clothes. Also if you wear a uniform to school every one looks the same the same. Plus it’s expensive to the school the school and your parents. If you don’t wear a uniform to school you can sort of read a person by their clothing. Me personally I like wearing different clothes to school.

I went to La Mesa Colombia four a year went to school and practiced my spainish. so i decided to write about it

Mercy123 said...
I feel that no child should have to wear uniforms because wearing whatever you want is expressing yourself and not is just not cool That is just how i feel about it

Missirules said...
on Jan. 27 2011 at 9:42 am
Yes well you can always accsesrise and someone could be wearing dimond earings while someone might not be able to afford the uniform

JenniferB. SILVER, Harvey, Louisiana
I go to school where I have to wear school uniforms there is still a division of people you see and there is a difference in physical appearance uniform or uniform not it still depends on and vary by how you carry yourself, but i do agree with you about how you don't have to worry about what to put on in the morning