Everyday High School

High School. It really isn't what people or the movies say it is. In the movies, they show it as if it's a bad place, like how in almost all the high school movies, they have a loner, prep, popular, lame, jock, or emo person. Now I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but I think that they should show how high school really is. To me, high school is a very active place. People are always on the move and over half of them are rude. Most of the people look at you as if you have some kind of problem if they see you walking down the hall, but I think that the biggest thing about high school is that most people aren't who they claim to be. It's like they want to fit in as much as possible because they're afraid that if they don't then people will just think of them as lame. Now the question is... what's wrong with that?

imastar said...

EXCATLY! Just always go by these two quotes i ALWAYS go by in life. heres #1

Those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind (:

Heres the 2nd one

Be yourself cause everyone else is taken!(:

Bri_Bri_Boo said...
High school isn't a bad place...people just make it seem that way. High school is nothing more than junior high, except a little bit more complicated. In my eyes as long as you just be your self, and show your real self...then you'll just be fine. I'm a freshmen in high school and im learning that it'll be just fine as long as you be who you are on the inside.

kidfan13 said...
High school IS a bad place

talking-with-silence said...
I agree I was never one for fitting in but some ppl need to figure out it's not why ppl r there. I liked how oyu wrote it :)

edwardcullen4always said...
I am also in High School, and I agree it's not like the movies. To me its just school. I don't feel the need to "fit in." I don't go there to hang out with friends. I go to learn and get an education.

OreosandSaltines said...
I know right i wish people would be themselves it make life easier

RenaPLU replied...
I just read your comment on my story called "Everyday High School" and I think that what you said says how I feel all the time.