School Uniform

Uniforms cost a lot of money, because you grow every year and the uniform gets shorter. Parents also want to save money to spend on other stuff. Also, you can ONLY buy it in the uniform shop on Wednesdays in the mornings.

Another reason why we shouldn’t wear school uniforms is because school uniforms can sometimes be uncomfortable. It can be tight when the t-shirt is tucked in so, that’s why some people want to have it untucked. Also when it is a hot day some times it gets really hot and you need to take your t-shirt out. School uniforms are sometimes uncomfortable because they are tight, the collar is annoying and the pants are very thin.

If you change schools, you would have to buy “NEW” school uniforms. It would cost a lot more money; because you would have to get rid of all of you’re other school clothes and buy “NEW” school uniforms for you’re “NEW” school.

School uniform comes in a limited range of sizes and might not fit everyone, because everyone comes in different shapes and sizes. Everyone’s body is different because everyone is individual in different ways.

Colours of school uniforms might not reflect the sun. There for, it would get really hot in the summer time. You would also get very sweaty. It gets cooler in autumn, it gets cold in winter and it gets a little bit warmer in spring.

When people pick the colours of school uniforms we don’t get to pick them and the colours are always the same.

If you buy school uniforms, then you wouldn’t have as much money. If you don’t have much money to start with, then you won’t have as much money left for other things like food and other stuff.

School Uniform isn’t a good idea to wear because some people wear their school uniforms untucked and that makes not everyone else look the same.

If you only have one pair of school uniform and the pair that you have is in the washing, and it is time to go to school, you would have to wait until it has been washed and dried to be able to wear it and go to school.

That is all I have to say about school uniforms.

DRSciortino said...
Jun. 21, 2016 at 1:14 am
This child/Children, need to watch how/what they write. Other than that, it was pretty good!! :-) :-D ;-)

sprinklesluver12321 said...
no. just no.  KIDS HATE THEM. Its true i hate mine and this helped me with my assignment. :)

UnicornAreCute said...
Oct. 29, 2014 at 10:40 am
I think uniforms are a good idea because some kid get bullied by the clothes.

natashasorous said...
this really helped me with my assignment  

steviesunshine said...
wow this really helped me with my assignment thank you so much

Fate98 said...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:43 am

But i think they are wanted so much by teacher and pairent because it makes us all look smart, i mean who knows what some people might turn up in if there wasnt a uniform. Also because kids might become spoilt brats always needing new cloths to fit in with what other people have . so will there for coast even more money. Kids who cant aford nice cloths all the time will feel bad and might get picked on. Another reason my mum likes them is because they are safe. If i was ... (more »)

Kurrainette said...

I believe that school uniforms are fine. Of course, as everyone said, the idea of knowing what you will wear is a big plus. Also it takes away some bullying. I've seen tons of "poor" girls at my school who can't wear anything too fabulous in order to save money.

While most people think "Oh, that means they'll HAVE to buy a uniform and it will get even worse!" but that's only slightly true. Yes, it may be hard for them to get the money for it ASAP, but it can help the child's self estee... (more »)

Fires said...
I think uniforms are amazing becasue they save you time in the morning and you know what you are going to wear. People can wear them as they like waht matters is we are wearing school colors shoeing spirit for our school. We are all different but we can be the same for a couple of hours.

trblue said...
i think it would be cool to wake up and know what your gone wear. but i say NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO to waring a dress. but wa all look the same when we dress out in gym.
ps i have public school and i did not read the artical.

shutup oa die replied...

ok first of all who wants a dresscode in the first place

\