5 Things That I Would Want To Have In A Relationship | Teen Ink

5 Things That I Would Want To Have In A Relationship

November 2, 2019
By Friederichs20 BRONZE, Avon, Minnesota
Friederichs20 BRONZE, Avon, Minnesota
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The five things I would want to have in a relationship would be these rules. The first rule I would want to have would be respect for one another. The next rule would be kindness because if you can ́t be kind to anybody why would you be in a relationship in the first place. The third rule would be trying to be educated for one another.  Making sure that we are both smart, is very important, because if there ever a situation that occurs we´ll make sure to be ready for it. Fourth having the ability to help one another in need is a perfect way to know that you and your partner are caring for one another. Finally being responsible, knowing that my partner and I can trust each other with very important things can set the relation into a good start. 

There are so many more rules out there that determine what makes a good relationship stick, but those, for now, are good five key components to have in a strong solid relationship.


The author's comments:

I also decided to write another piece about my writing for this website.