My Dream | Teen Ink

My Dream

October 29, 2018
By lulbabbyj SILVER, Sacramento, California
lulbabbyj SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Tupac Shakur-i think i'm a natural born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if its authority that I respect.

Drake- i was born to make mistakes not to fake perfection.


“A dream doesn't become reality through magic;it takes sweat, determination and hard work”.To me a dream is a vision that is happening in the future.you dream about things that you want to happen in the future. My dreams is to go to an all black historical college studying law and learning about where I came from and why my ancestors did that they did.


I'm going to make this dream come true by graduating from high school and getting out of Sacramento. In order for me to do that i have to get good grades the rest of my junior and senior year. I have to at least have to graduate with a 4.0 to get into spelman. Spelman ranks number 4 for being the best historical black college university in the united states.


I think the help I need is keeping my grades on track and not being distracted by boys that has nothing going for themselves or don't plan on going to college. I need help in actually turning in my work n completing it on time.I can find the help at school from some of my teachers and other helping resources I have at school.


Everyone dreams matter. Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do something because if they're telling you you can’t that mean somebody must be telling them they can’t do anything. You can put you mind to anything you put your mind to. Your dreams will come true if you actually take time and put effort into it and push forwards.