My Opinion on Hair | Teen Ink

My Opinion on Hair

Everybody has their different opinions on hair. Some people like long hair or short hair, even no hair at all. I decide I wanted to write about hair, so I made three topics I could write about. My thesis is on hairstyles, textures, and accessories. I am going to show my opinion on each topic.

First off, there are thousands of hairstyles in the world. I have only to experience less than 10 hairstyles. I have always wanted longer hair, so I could do a lot more to it, but I manage with short hair. I am not the type of person that likes styles that do to much like, a mullet or styles that look like a hat. Over time my opinon might change and I will have tried tons of hairstyles.

Next, there are textures. My favorite texture is silky straight, but sometimes I am in the mood for a deep curl. It is kind of funny because people with curly usually want straight hair and people with straight hair want curly hair. I love the fact that hair textures are so diverse. There are all sorts of textures like straight, curly, kinky, wavy, coiled, and etc. 

Finally, we have accessories. I love flower crowns it adds color, detail, and style, depending on what type you get. There's also bandanas, they give a nice rustic feel. Now when it comes to hair accessories it is almost impossible to find something you don't like. If I had to find one accessories I don't like it would be "The Banana Clip". It makes your ponytails look like a mane.

I have shown you my opinions on hairstyles, textures, and accessories. Your opinion might not be the same as mind, but that's ok. A little advice for an ending. Don't let anybody tell you, you can't. If you don't like it fix.