Facebook | Teen Ink

Facebook

By Nanako BRONZE, Milk River, Other
Nanako BRONZE, Milk River, Other

My review 9/10

Facebook is one of the popular Apps all over the world. Many people are using this app. I think this is really useful because it is simple to use. Also post information, memories, funny things or recipes and can share those with people on Facebook. It helps for staying in touch with friends and family, reuniting with old friends, and also making new connections. We can share happiness or sadness. It could be mean it spread smiles to people. This is most good point of Facebook which is we can choose we allow seeing everyone (non-friend) or only friends. In addition to making your entire profile private, you can select which sections of your profile you would like displayed and to whom. For example, your wall can be open to everyone, but your photographs can be set to only display to your friends or friends of friends. The same is true for your personal information, education, work and contact information. That’s why Facebook is really safety.  We can protect our privacy by yourself and if you want to share some information more widely, you can do it.

Other than that, we can get some information from Facebook easily, for example, delicious recipe, helpful things for life or popular news. Sometimes there is also a possibility that also includes those that grieve us their information but some review says Facebook has information like those things fewer than information of other social network apps like twitter, and I think so too. I think also some people are using Facebook as your diary. It is like a permanent record. So we can go back to my page and can see old memories. That is also makes us happy.