Legend of Zelda: Topic: Which is Better; Majora's Mask or T.P. | Teen Ink

Legend of Zelda: Topic: Which is Better; Majora's Mask or T.P.

By Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other

There's no fame without fans.

Everyone compares Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time to see which one is better and more perfect at what it formulates in game play. Well, it's about time we compare Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess to see which one creates a darker tone. While they both do this perfectly, Twilight Princess stands triumphant.

Majora's Mask has a blend of a dark tone unlike most of the other Zelda games, takes the usual quest to save the princess and turns it to something completely different, and has the usual happy moments sprinkled throughout. Twilight Princess keeps a strong, steady, dark tone throughout the game. It is also able to throw in deeply emotional moments. To compare the two yes; they both have a strong, dark, tone. Majora's Mask, however, has to rely on happy moments in order to make the game feel complete. While Twilight Princess is rife with scary enemies, creepy atmospheres, and frightening moments in the story. The closing point is that Twilight Princess adds new staples to the genre and does not need to rely on happy moments to craft a beautiful, yet dark story.

on Sep. 29 2015 at 11:21 am
ladyharmonia SILVER, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

valar morghulis

i havent played tp but enjoyed majora alot. I will have to check it out and make the comparison for myself

on Sep. 20 2015 at 11:39 am
Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other

There's no fame without fans.

@JetSchwartz I actually have some other game related articles on Teenink. Just search my username if you want. I also have two game related blogs on Tumblr. One is called All Around Gaming. The other is Debates of Entertainment.

on Sep. 19 2015 at 8:54 pm
JetSchwartz BRONZE, Unkown, Pennsylvania
I haven't played the Legend of Zelda games, but I am really liking you're compare and contrast. It would be awesome if you did other gaming articles!