Legend of Zelda: Topic: Which is Better; Majora's Mask or T.P. | Teen Ink

Legend of Zelda: Topic: Which is Better; Majora's Mask or T.P.

September 17, 2015
By Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
Fanfiction13 PLATINUM, Somewhere, Other
28 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
There's no fame without fans.


Everyone compares Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time to see which one is better and more perfect at what it formulates in game play. Well, it's about time we compare Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess to see which one creates a darker tone. While they both do this perfectly, Twilight Princess stands triumphant.
   

Majora's Mask has a blend of a dark tone unlike most of the other Zelda games, takes the usual quest to save the princess and turns it to something completely different, and has the usual happy moments sprinkled throughout. Twilight Princess keeps a strong, steady, dark tone throughout the game. It is also able to throw in deeply emotional moments. To compare the two yes; they both have a strong, dark, tone. Majora's Mask, however, has to rely on happy moments in order to make the game feel complete. While Twilight Princess is rife with scary enemies, creepy atmospheres, and frightening moments in the story. The closing point is that Twilight Princess adds new staples to the genre and does not need to rely on happy moments to craft a beautiful, yet dark story.