19 Kids and Counting | Teen Ink

19 Kids and Counting

By Purplerebelgirl13 GOLD, Toronto, Other
Purplerebelgirl13 GOLD, Toronto, Other

Holier then thou. That's what all these bible thumpers on 19 kids and counting think they are. They look down on those of us who don't believe in God and don't run our life with religion. They seem to take such pride in thinking they are better then everyone around them. This hypocrisy is insane. I mean it just came out into the media that one of the older boys (josh) molested his little female siblings and lots of other girls when he was a teenager. I can't stand these people who think they are better but they have been living with this skeleton in the closet. I can't imagine how they possibly believe that he is off the hook just because he made peace with god. He can't take back molesting his own sister. This is so awful. And on top of this they don't stop airing the show as soon as this conflict is in the media. Do they have no respect for any of the older girls thy now have to carry that with them for life? I just can't believe he doesn't have to go to prison. This man has children. He has two little girls at home. Who says he won't touch them and ruin more lives? This man is a pedophile and he needs to be locked away and treated. I am sincerely sorry for those girls. That show is such a disgrace to humanity and to family and most of all to the principals of religion.