Ohana | Teen Ink

Ohana

By Ebrown BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama
Ebrown BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy

What matters the most to me? There is a whole list of things that I could tell that mean the most to me. My family is what means the most to me. Wihtout my family I would be lost. My freinds mean a lot to me but they come and go. My family will always be there for me. I could not imagine my life without my family.

Fmaily is what matters the most. If I did not have my family I would be lost. My family keeps me on track. If They did not help me with some of the decisions I make, I would be on a bad  path. MY family is there for me no matter what the situation is. My family is very supportive. No matter waht happens they will still support me.

My friends mean a lot to me but my family means more. Friends are not always forever. My friends are there for me but that is not always promised. Family will alwys be there. My friends would not understand like my family would. I could be friends with somebody today adn not even talk to them tomorrow but my family will be tehre everyday of my lfie.

Not having a family is more than likely the worst feeling soneone could ever feel. I could not imagine my lfie without my family. Being an orphan or a foster child would absolutely be an awful feeling. Even if I was living with a foster family, it woud not be like a real family. My family is the best feeling ever.

Family matter the most to me. I could not picture myself with another family. Friends come and go but family is forever. Without my family I would not be the person I am today. My family is my rick. Family should mean the most to you also.

my family inspired me.