Yoga: Mind, Body, and Soul | Teen Ink

Yoga: Mind, Body, and Soul

By brinacakes BRONZE, Hemet, California
brinacakes BRONZE, Hemet, California

Yoga is for the mind, body, and soul. It is really only beneficial to your self except for the burden of attempting to make time for it with a busy schuedule. The act of yoga causes the body to be toned and bring out the best in a person. Not only will your body look healthy and fit, but it also soothes the mind. It relaxes you with specific poses and completley bring your body and mind to blissful peace. The tension that the body withholds will be realeased and you leave feeling replenished and rejuvenated. Renergize the body by simply taking the time out of a long day and calming down to enjoy simple yoga. More flexibility and discovering the true movements of your body are some of the most beneficial results of yoga. Only good can come out of yoga and it can't  hurt to try it and eventually you'll  fall in love with it. Yoga is mindful and peaceful and completley beneficial. You'll never see the amazing outcomes it has unless you try it, so don't hesitate in thanking your body by treating it with yoga.