Bye- Bye Bully | Teen Ink

Bye- Bye Bully

October 8, 2014
By Leslie Campa BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Leslie Campa BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

While I was reading an article, "Bye-Bye BUlly" by Michaela HAmel. This article stuck out to me as I was reading. I liked this article becasue it was inspiring to know and read all of these words from a teenage who was being bullied and who stood p for herself at the end. She knew that although the words hurt her deep inside, she would go to her room stay there and pretend she was fine! I know some friends of mine and people at my school who had been bullied or still do. People are always around and see the stituatio, but do not pause and help the person being bullied. I connected to this article becasue I am doing my personal project on bullying and it hurts me to see and read how teens get bullied for the smallest things. I loved the ending were not only did she give up, but stood up for herself and said, "Hey!". All these things about her, because she knew at first she was weak and could not handle the pai. As she felt all disgusted words that stung her bad it hurt, it made her heart rise and she realized she was the strongest person in the world and stood up for herslef at the end of the article.


The author's comments:

I was inspired because it is just very sad to know humans get bullied in all ways.