Passionless | Teen Ink

Passionless

By Cuppycake123 BRONZE, Elbert, Colorado
Cuppycake123 BRONZE, Elbert, Colorado

We and more specifically the young generation of writers wake up and strive to be the voice of our era with admiration and aspirations to be as successful and timeless as the masterpieces created before us. How can one relate to someone who opens their eyes every day without a fire or some hint of a light behind them and what about the unfortunates who never, or haven’t, and possibly don’t care to find something to dedicate time and energy to a piece of work or activity to obsess over and exhaust for perfection? Yet the notion that once someone has found something that causes one to stir in the night and bedevil the thought that the work produced must be quality is irrelevant. Those who love to write are compelled to create, but tragically there are pieces unpublished and unseen by consumer eyes. Yes, even though not all work and performances will be recognized and applauded everyone needs a fire to tend and feed so the fire can grow to be magnificent and possibly scar the world and become significant. Without a flame in the heart, life is colorless and dull, it has to be when life repeats almost to the degree of insanity. Life’s natural struggles and the devastating phenomena that occur at random can only distract the mind for a limited time then the emotions build up immensely and need venting or some climactic release that only an all-consuming love can bring. The best creations that exist were made because of an immense desire for people to understand their precise emotion like the depth of sorrow or the euphoria of happiness. When an artist paints, each brush stroke is a tempest of emotion whether in color, such as sanguine could represent anger or love or in the texture of the stroke like soft strokes meaning happiness. A blues singer uses all their soul and channels all their emotion to convey a message a deep feeling and for everyone to hear them and relate. A love allows the unheard to be heard and that their perspective can be related to, not all work is seen but many find comfort in just having expressing their thoughts and knowing that their perspective can be related to. Memories are made through mutual experiences but these experiences will have a million different perspectives and people want to share their experiences by reincarnation within their work. So how? How can people not desperately seek for a lovely obsession? Those who have loves never truly feel isolated or alone because their work completely entices, excites, and fills them completely but those who don’t have a burning desire in their life must feel alone with no one who understands them. How do you relate to someone who is passionless?

I hope that people will just understand the message I'm trying to convey and generally heart my thoughts.