Death

Sometimes I wonder what it’s like to just die. Peaceful? Sleep-like? If it’s anything like I imagine, I bet it’s wonderful.

Just peaceful darkness, full of nothing but sleep. Sleep. I love sleep. So maybe I’ll love death, too.

But of course I won’t love; I’ll be dead. Dead people don’t love. Dead people just... stay dead. Like a statue. They don’t move. Or breathe. Or think.

Which is a shame. Although, if dead people did move, and breathe, and think, they’d be zombies. And zombies eat people. So I’ve heard, anyway. I’ve never actually met one, so I can’t really say for certain.

How could a zombie even exist, anyway? Isn’t that kind of impossible? Like unicorns or something - totally not real. Only in movies and TV shows and someone’s crazy imagination.

People these days. And their lack of true imagination. Makes me sick. They should all just die or something.

FaeNotMyNameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 7:41 pm:
Kind of an interesting ramble.

kmeepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6 at 7:30 am :
Yes, you had an interesting train of thought when writing this one, didn't you?

GonnaGoFar,KidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 7 at 5:57 pm :
Haha! ^^' Yeah, I was kind of ranting a little bit when I was bored... But I'm glad you liked it