ipad comparison | Teen Ink

ipad comparison

By xoxotaylorxo BRONZE, Roslyn Heights, New York
xoxotaylorxo BRONZE, Roslyn Heights, New York

The Ipad mini, kindle fire, google nexus 7, and the Nook HD are all being compared to see which is the best tablet . These four tablets have there similarities and they also have there differences. This chart will give you a little insight on how the tablets are competing with each other and what people look for in a tablet. It will also give you a look on what tablets you are interested in.
Ipad mini
1. $329

2. Battery lasts 10 hours

308g

Variety of apps

Best for taking front pictures

Black or white

0.6lbs

Apple A5

speakers: mono
Kindle fire
1. $199

2. Battery lasts 11 hours

395g

Trying to compete with apple

front camera

Black

7.9 inch

1.5 Ghz

dual stereo with dolby audio
2
Google Nexus
199

2. Battery lasts 9 or 10 hours

340g

compete with apple

Camera

Black

12 oz

1GB

dual stereo
4
Nook HD
199

3. 9 hours ]

315g

compete with apple

No camera

Grey

1.13lbs

1GB

dual stereo

2
The iPad mini is definitely the best and is worth the price The iPad mini has all the qualities you will need. It has the most apps out of every single one of the tablets but also it is very easy to use for young children. Children that have never been educated before are able to figure out how to use this.

Some people feel the iPad is going to affect learning while others feel it will help because the new generation is used to using an iPad. Teachers claim that now when you teach from the iPad the content has changed making it easier for students to relate the materiald. The camera on the iPad could be used for anything. It could be used to take very good pictures and even good for recording videos. The iPad mini is the way to go.