Sick of the Sluts | Teen Ink

Sick of the Sluts

Disclaimer: I am entitled to my own opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion. Hence, we are all entitled to our own opinions.
I find myself qualified to make judgments about everyone I see from my 16 years of being a fashion diva. I am like Meryl Streep in the “The Devil Wears Prada,” and everyone else is Anne Hathaway. Oh, Anne.
But, I am not sure about you, but if I see one more person with lack of taste I will rip out my Dior mascara covered lashes from their roots.
Ladies, I do not need to see anything that your gynecologist looks at. I just don’t. It doesn’t make you look sexy. It makes you look incredibly desperate and like some cheap trailer trash hooker. Not the classy courtesan like Nicole Kidman in “Moulin Rouge!”
The best are the strapless tube tops covered in glitter. They look like Snooki’s uterus. From UGG boots with denim skirts to tops that practically breastfeed anyone that has to look at them. I am seriously over it.
People may be thinking I am some prude and really ugly troll sitting behind my computer screen. Well, by my standards, I am not. I am a lady with opinions. My heels are as high as my standards and they are not often met. It isn’t that hard to have some dignity about yourself and still feel hot! Even if you don’t keep your legs closed, it is way sexier to give the illusion of someone with class.
So please, stop with the Jersey Shore style and give my retinas a break.

The views from a 16-year-old fashion diva.

thankyoumrsloopner GOLD, Gastonia, North Carolina

"Going into middle or high school, you will be funny or you will be sexual." ~Tina Fey

This is wonderful. I love your use of humor to make your point. 5 stars!