Life's a Journey

Life is way too short to sit around thinking about every little thing that could go wrong. To live our lives to the fullest, we must first get rid of that fear. Worrying solves absolutely nothing. You're going to make plenty mistakes, then make the same ones again and a few more times. Life is about growing up and finding who you truly are. There's no rule book or guide to tell us how to get where we want to go. We pretty much milk it the whole way there. You're probably going to feel every emotion there is when it comes to growing older. Sadness, happiness, loneliness, depression, and pretty much anything else you could think of. You also can't spend your life caring what other people think. It's your life, choices and decisions. You're holding the pen to your life story, no one else. Our society has become so judgmental , that we all just need to learn to get used to it. Brush it off your shoulders like a tiny fly. Sometimes things can get really hard, but you have to learn how to overcome it. Where there's a will, there's a way. Just because something isn't happening for you at the moment, doesn't mean it never will. Time heals everything. Things change, people change, feelings change; it's a good thing memories never do. All there is to it, is to not dwell on the past, don't dream of the future, concentrate your mind on the present moment and do what is right for you.

HeyitsArianaManuela said...
Jul. 1 at 2:53 am
Can I use these for my public speaking ? Pretty please

Hams said...
Awsomest ever

Arshu said...
Feb. 10, 2016 at 3:46 am
Very nice essay

ESSAY WRITER said...
Sept. 11, 2012 at 11:28 am
good wellwriten essay  liked it  

Gorgeous replied...
Sept. 25, 2014 at 8:52 am
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I really like this! It's now officially one of my faves :) Thank you Author for the Inspiration.