Remember the Fruit Loop Cheerios saying?

"In a life full of Cheerios, it's much funner to be a Fruit Loop," is a common saying that most people have heard. But, although overly cliched, it is very true. Most people think to follow the crowd, although there are a few with the mind to question it and flow the other way, recently, this has been promoted more than following the crowd.
When I was younger, my father would tell me, "You can be whoever and however you want," but when I grew up to be my own person as my self he has had a hard time adjusting and accepting my rather loud sense of fashion.
Now, some people think what is "cool," is what they should do. Which, isn't necessarily a bad thing but, it can be if they like the wardrobe they've chosen for the wrong reasons. For instance, if someone were to like their clothes because they truly like them is showing part of their personality and who they, as a person, are. But, if someone liked their wardrobe because it made them friends or it was the "in-thing," they would be wronging themselves for false friends.
Would you rather have 1 friend who loves you for who you are or 1,000 friends who loves you for the "front" you put up? Next time you do something, think about if you're really doing it because you enjoy doing it or because it makes you "cool."

O_oRiet said...
I am an avid froot loop. To me, there is nothing funner than staning out like a peacock in a bunch of chickens. (not that I'm stuck up, I'm just flamboyant ^^) There are a few other froot loops at school. Definitely. And because they respect being different/ who you realy are, many of them are my friends.My school's pretty small, so even though I'm not what you would call "popular", every one in my grade knows who I am. Because I am like no other in the entire school. ^^ It's a heck of a lot of fun.