Why I Eat Meat

I’ll say it straight; I am not a vegetarian. I eat meat. Human kind didn't climb to the top of the food chain to not eat meat; that’s the way I was raised. I was taught that humans were not meant to eat only vegetables. If you were to look at the human stomach, you’d see that it was made up of one chamber. The human stomach is not built to eat large quantities of plant matter. When a person switches to vegetarian or vegan, they put off more... methane than the average person. After being a vegetarian or vegan for about a year or two, if you do eat meat or a meat product, you get sick.
Now, I’m not bashing Vegetarians or Vegans; it’s your choice and I’m not saying its right or wrong. All I’m saying is that there just aren’t enough benefits in my opinion to go veggie.

SafeleoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You said you liked one piece in a comment to someone elses artwork so I'm making a forum called One Piece for everyone who thinks it's awesome. Please post something on it.

Rosey_Angel said...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 8:26 am:
I am a vagetarian because of all the chemicals they put in the meat now. I know that it's on the veggies too, but not to the same degree. Meathas the chemicals put in it before, during, and after the packaging process, and I can't afford the healthy stuff. Plus the chemicals were making me sick.

KunaiNinjaFighter replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 1:00 pm :
oh well that's completely understandable.

WithPenAndScriptThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am an omnivore! That's how our make-up is! We arent meant to eat both meats and veggies.