Black OPS | Teen Ink

Black OPS

December 6, 2010
By cmz418 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
cmz418 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
3 articles 0 photos 4 comments

These campers are in every corner, crack, slot, hole, and doorway. That is what most of the people do who play Black Ops. These people do not know how to really play a game. This is the most valuable game on the market and people just put the game to waste. I complain in the chat to them. The promise they have never camped in their life but once they world of battle begins, and death and kills count on the kill/death ratio the camp. I watch my friends play this game and in the background the only words in his mouth are “ Stupid Campers.”

This game also goes by points. The only way I can make money is by leveling. If you are going to make that the only possible way to make money then at least make it easy to level. It takes about 30 minutes of full playing time to level and only get 1000 points. That is like 20$ in the real world. Guns cost 20000 points so I have to level about 10 times just to buy one gun. No that is insane Trey Arts. That is the name of the company who built this game. There is one other way to make money and it is contracts, but that still takes about 20 minutes to do one contract. Each contract only gives me like 500 points. I can do 10 of them a day so that’s 5,000 points. Yes it is money, it does take forever to do 10 of them I usually do 5, and that is on a weekend where I play the whole day and night.

These head shots are impossible to get. I have to try to hit the person head for a headshot just got 50 extra points. If you make it a target and it is impossible to hit while running and not aiming I believe that Trey Arts should have gave more points. It is hard enough to level less like try to get more points for killing people in the head. The only way I am good at headshots is with a sniper rifle. Even with a sniper rifle it is impossible. The reason is the speed that the person is running and you have to perfectly aim at him and shoot at the right time.