10 reasons to love lady gaga

By , new york, NY
1. shes has an AMAZING voice
2. people try to be like her but nobody will ever do it right
3. whether u like her or not, u have to admit she is anything but ugly
4. her past can cause sympathy
5. she loves her fans
6. her songs send messages that u dont hear very often
7. parents dont particularly like her style or her music
8. shes has more fans on facebook the the president!
9. who else wears meat clothes??
10. ten is the best one. why? well it is your choice! comment on ur fave thing about gaga, or say why u dont like her?
i wanna hear this stuff!! :)

ahlisten said...
Lady Gaga is a really great use of a body without a mind in order to control masses of young girls and some young boys. All of her videos, pictures, songs, public appearances, everything she does (or is told to do) show nothing but symbols upon symbols that can be traced straight to mass mind control. She is nothing but a puppet used by the elite in order to control young girls like you and everyone who mindlessly listens to the things she says. I highly suggest you research what I've said... (more »)

jkjk123 said...
Sept. 17, 2011 at 8:53 am
And nobody can deny that

notebookgirl said...
I love Lady Gaga because she refuses to be what everyone else wants her to be

KatreenaMarie said...
I must say, I do like Lady GaGa....but, I do have to admit she is a copy/paste of Madonna

jkjk123 replied...
no shes not... SHUT UP

KatreenaMarie replied...
think about it though, she changes her look constantly, her music is fabulous and unique........im not saying it in a bad way....but she is becoming another madonna

jkjk123 replied...

oh ok sorry i thought u were saying she was a wannabe wash-up i misinterpereted that my bad

Zad B. replied...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 8:31 am
Well, everybody said Madonna was a copy of Marilyn Monroe. :) Art evolves by taking what others have left and then working on it until it turns into something original

jkjk123 replied...
that is true but at the same time lady gaga takes something and tricks it out to her own drum beat