Remember, You're Beautiful

It is so sad what the world has come to. When we were young parents and teachers always told us that it is what is on the inside that matters, and not the out. And for a while most kids believe that. But, then after a time we realize that that is not as true as we wish it was.
It is some what true, as you get older and a job and people see you for how you act. but, in middle school, and high school people can be so judgemental about how you look. Girls have trouble thinking they are beautiful. Even though they truly are. And adults still try to tell them it doesn't matter what you look like. But do you ever see a movie star, or singer that isn't beautiful? You shouldn't have to get botox and plastic surgery and a makeover to consider yourself pretty.
I'm here to tell everyone that they are BEAUTIFUL. No matter what anyone says or thinks. There is only one of you and that is what makes you beautiful and unque. Please always remember that.

N.M.W.I.T. said...
It is good that some people like you still try to tell people things that are true.This article is so true. I wrote something so similar but it is about me.

jbutterfly10 said...
This is such a good article! I agree- Everyone is beautiful and it's okay to admit it. Thanks so much for submitting thisssssss:}

distant_dreamer said...
Thanks for this, I've been having trouble w/ myself....I'm sooo uncomfortable in my own skin, and I'm not fat, just a little average. ;( I want to be able to say that I'm beautiful, but always try to find ways to make myself lose weight, or whatever it is.. Thanks again for this!! :D

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well said! I think it's terribly said that anyone would get surgery just because they're unhappy with how they look. Even if you're not 'pretty,' there are much more important things. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

autumnstar replied...
Thank you very much, i am glad you liked it! :-)