Sexy or Beautiful?

How do the words hot and sexy make you feel? They make you feel good most of the time. Now how do the words gorgeous and beautiful make you feel? Almost ten times better. Here's another question, would you rather have a guy call you sexy or beautiful?
When I hear “sexy” I think of sex, when I hear “beautiful” I think of love. Girls these days are hearing words like sexy& hot being thrown around towards models, music artist, even girls at their own school -so we girls try to become that exact thing. The girl that all the guys want, we change our hair, paint our faces with eyeliner and foundation, wear tighter clothes, maybe even less clothing ,to be in the same category. Why should we change our self image for such a dumb title?
Now when a guy calls a girl beautiful, he looks from the inside to the outside. Many things make a girl beautiful, her sense of humor, her smile, how smart she is. But only one thing makes a girl sexy. Her looks. It’s alright to be ‘sexy’ I am just simply saying it’s even better to be beautiful.

Sliva23 said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 3:29 am
Guys always call me hot and sexy and only one boy has ever called me beautiful and he wasnt even my boyfriend

awsome zombie replied...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 10:41 am
hey i think you are beautiful.

pageturner This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
cool story. i agree completley. i mean almost any girl can be sexy if she wears the right type (or amount of) clothes. It takes more for a girl to be called beautiful. The definition of beauty is endless. Yet why do these days a guy wants a sexy girl, and not a beautiful one???