Top spring trends | Teen Ink

Top spring trends

June 6, 2010
By andrea001 BRONZE, Guayaquil, Other
andrea001 BRONZE, Guayaquil, Other
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"exploit your potential"; "everyone's good at something,find your something"


-Sparkles are the girl’s best friend and so does the Balmain fashion show says it.
-metallics were seen a lot too
-belt your waist, it really gives your body a shape and it is a hot trend of the season.
-Pencil skirts are back, either for going out or just for work, pair them up with the right top.
-Blazers are lately the edge added to the outfit to give you that masculine/feminine look.
-High heels, they haven’t been off the runway this season, so they must always be in your closet.
-Your key accessories: red hot lips, hot nails, and the perfect hair to match.
-Rings always give you a girlier look.
-cuffs and bangles are not to harm, use them to spice up your look.
-Lace to keep up with your ladylike look.
-Ivory and white are great colors for you to play with.
-Braids are back if you wanted a girly hairstyle you got it!
-Bags: get crazy cool prints in sporty totes, girly clutches (that go with jeans too ;)) and you can go a little bit punk too (studs are so in).
-The shorter the skirt the longer the leg, go ahead and be sexy!


Well that’s it hope you liked the hottest trends and remember less is more ;)
Xoxo,
Andrea