Who is "Shaudy"?

Who is "Shaudy"?
All I know is, she sure gets around! Justin Bieber knows her, so does Usher, Iaz and Sean Kingston to name a few!

Usher says, "I fell in love with Shaudy" in his song "OMG", Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston say "Shaudy is and eenie meenie miny moe lover" in Eenie Meanie and Iaz talks about her in his songs, too (not sure of the exact lyrics, but I've heard it).

But really, can anyone answer this question:
WHO IS "SHAUDY"???

I thought "Shaudy" meant "poorly done", or something like that. So how can Usher fall in love with "poorly done"?

Magsie said...
you're thinking of shawty.

ZadaRox101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 8, 2010 at 11:18 am:
I thought "Shaudy" meant "poorly done" lol that's Shotty or Shauty (don't quite know the spelling), but it's like that shotty work or that's not really good work. :)

jbieber4eva said...
May 28, 2010 at 5:40 pm:

shawty- noun. a slang word that means "girl", "person", kind of like that. often used in songs. :)

P.S. it's spelled "shawty" not "shaudy".

ArtGirl101 replied...
May 28, 2010 at 6:08 pm :

Oh thank you! I'm gonna keep my article up so that everyone can see that it's kinda silly that they say this. But thanks, and do you know how it came to be what is said in songs?

Hugs,

ArtGirl101

jbieber4eva replied...
May 28, 2010 at 8:12 pm :
No problem, and I don't know. sorry. Idk if it's silly or not maybe it is I nevr rlly thought about it. Doesnt really bother me :) maybe cuz I'm a fan of JB but I see wat u r saying.

ArtGirl101 replied...
May 30, 2010 at 6:22 pm :
Yeah I like Justin Bieber a little bit, but I'm not a huge fan. I do like his song "Eenie Meenie" and "Baby" but that's pretty much it.

jbieber4eva replied...
May 30, 2010 at 6:36 pm :
Lol. I love those songs too!

ArtGirl101 replied...
May 30, 2010 at 6:38 pm :
Haha! Yeah, I think that he's gotten much better than when he sang "One Time" and "One Less Lonely Girl". I like his voice better when it's deeper. Have you heard he's decided to buff up?? I read it on JSYK.

jbieber4eva replied...
May 31, 2010 at 8:50 pm :
I read that too. Idk if it's true. And I like One Time and One Less Lonely Girl too, though. I'm kind of a crazy fan, and that annoys people sometimes. They think I'm one of those snobby groupies just cuz I like Justin Bieber. That annoys me a lot cuz I'm not like that. And a lot of people are hating on him for no reason. My friend always says "don't hate, appreciate". Sorry, that was irrelevant. Just needed to vent a little. I do that sometimes. Anyway... I like Justin's new voice a lot, but I ... (more »)

ArtGirl101 replied...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 6:32 pm :

Nope, I haven't heard that song yet. I don't have any of his cds I just have heard some of his songs on the radio and at the roller rink (I love to roller skate!!).

I used to be one of those people that was mean to Justin Bieber. In fact,  I used to make fun of a lot of people (not to thier face, of course.) But then my best friend liked JB and told me to stop making fun of him. I did, and I still don't make fun of him much.

And since my friend had me stop making fun of him... (more »)

jbieber4eva replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:20 pm :

It's alright I like long comments. They're interesting to read! And I get what you're saying about being a better person, even though I'm not Christian. I think all religions have that. It really is important to be a good person. Don't worry, that did not sound preachy. 

Hugs,

jbieber4eva

PS- he's not exactly short. he's taller than both me and my mom. Maybe he seems that way because he's 16 and that's younger than most celebrities.

ArtGirl101 replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 7:06 pm :

Oh he's NOT short? Do you know how tall he is? Like, how many inches? Like, I'm 5 foot 2 inches, do you know how tall he is?

Sorry this isn't so long this time! LOL!

Hugs,

ArtGirl101

jbieber4eva replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 9:37 pm :

well at first, he was 5' 4" but then he got alil taller. i'd say about 5' 7" approximately. or 5' 8".

im not sure though. i think he's about my height, alil taller maybe. and im around 5 feet 7 inches. and im taller than my mom. and its weird cuz his mom is about the same height as my mom. and im about the same height as him. crazy right?

its ok. i know u r probably busy, so u don't have time to write long messages.

Hugs,

jbieber4eva

jbieber4eva replied...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 8:39 pm :
Oh and I looked it up. It originated in Atlanta and used to mean "short person". Now it just means "girl" or whatever. At least I think that is the correct definition.