Music | Teen Ink

Music

May 5, 2010
By steezyc BRONZE, Huntington Beach, California
steezyc BRONZE, Huntington Beach, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What is music coming to nowadays? Artists make one good song that makes it onto the radio, and then they’re those other songs that are horrible. The radio needs to give other people a chance to put amazing gigs on the radio. I think that people should have a chance to put their masterpieces on the radio instead of listening songs talking about texting and other useless things. Producers sign contracts to some artists that have only one good song, and they don’t listen to others that have good ones. They publish the songs because a lot of fans are looking forward to new ones even though the songs are horrible. People will like it because that certain artist has many hit songs. It’s not fair for other musicians because they could have very amazing songs that don’t have a chance to be on the radio. The others can’t play them on the radio because the famous artists that are making songs are supposed to be better, but some are really not. The producers that are hiring the artists don’t have time to listen to other artists, but I think that it is unfair for them to not listen. I believe that there are other artists that are good, but they just don’t get published. Hits after hits, some are good, but on the other hand, they are pointless. Superior songs should have a chance to be on the radio so that they could go in the history of good hits. Instead of the lousy noises on the radio, we should have songs that are actually worth listening to and meaningful.