HOW HARD IS IT..?

Hw hard is it..?
This is the one question I have asked myself a hundred times since i joined teenink.I have probably submitted 7 or probably 8 articles to this site n have received just 1 comment,"1"..
Do you know how demoralising that is ?
I joined this site to get feedback,to understand what teens across the world were dealing with,how similar or different my problems were i was in comparison to them.
I do know that my articles aren't great pieces and I am not asking for praise or compliments,even criticism will do.Each day i check my "my work" page n see how many people did read my article ,n ya that number does keep growing,which makes me even sadder becouse that makes me realise that not one of them found it worth commenting on.
All I'm saying is take your time out for those who need the inspiration n encouragement,coz even your criticism will only help them.
n that is what the spirit of this site is to me..

Spoiled-Chicken said...
yeah i know how you feel about that. you try to pick a topic that some people will like  and then you check and you only see like on person viewed. yeah it stinks

lovemeorleaveme replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:51 am

i know...so lets keep commenting..

Spoiled-Chicken replied...
okay that will work

stargazer_lilly This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree completely and I wish people would comment on my pieces more... I've been the first to comment on a number of articles, and I wish I would spark more conversation with my own articles.

lovemeorleaveme replied...
May 4, 2010 at 10:31 am
thanx...for commenting..thought noone would comment on this "too"...n i will always comment on your articles from now on..!!

stargazer_lilly This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks! let's start a commenting revolution... haha

lovemeorleaveme replied...
May 5, 2010 at 6:09 am
lets do it....!!......hehehehe....