Blended

By , westminster, MD
As i see the way people look today in magazines and the entertainment news all i can notice is how everyone is looking the same,
the hair, the body image they portray on themselves so they all fit in, pretty conventional what ever happened to being who you are and sticking to that, long ago we would see women dressing to their style but keeping the trend of staying classy still in, now the only thing people are holding on to is worrying about how to look like everybody else a good example of that would be alot of visits to the suregons office and blonde hair and you get the picture, I saw a movie called Rear window, and classic Grace Kelly was in it she maintained her beauty and always kept made her style work for her, and that i think is why people use her as a inspiration to look at times nowadays the thing is weither your edgy and fun, or retro or preppy, just stick to your style and stay you at the same time without looking like everyone else because with that your
blending in.

Breathe.Live. said...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 11:16 am
I really love this piece.

Clairepoetry said...
May 24, 2010 at 10:05 am
aw thank you!

amanda111 said...
May 20, 2010 at 10:21 am
this is such a good article with out a doubt 5/5 im putting u as one of my faves :)

Clairepoetry said...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 10:19 am
yes, thats true it is hard

KentuckyJohnWall11 said...
People try to be original but when your peers start copying you it is kind of hard.