cute and comfortable? | Teen Ink

cute and comfortable?

January 20, 2010
By Anonymous

Women live off how they look, but living can be hard when your busy and have to deal with the blisters killing your ankles. This goes through every women’s head at least once.

There becomes a choice you have to make. Deal with it, stop wearing fashionable shoes, or find a happy medium. Most women aren’t aware of the third option.

When buying shoes you have to look at three things; style, size, and comfort. Many women have trouble when it comes to comfort. Especially when it comes to heels.

When it comes to heels look for heel with a thinker or wider heel so it will give your ankle more support. Also for people who get blisters on there toes try to avoid and tight or pointy toed shoes.

For teens looking to wear something that won’t fall off. Something that you can still run around town with your girls in, but not look like your coming from the gym. Id like to introduce you to Converse. These are sneakers that don’t have a big of a heel or cushions for running to they are fun and easy to wear with almost anything.

Converse are also very “in” this year. Celebrities like Selena Gomez, and Demi Lavato both wear these shoes. Converse come in many shapes and patters and are awesome for almost any outfit

?

Come in all colors!
?





?

Another kind shoe that is totally “in” are boots. High heel boots can be hard to wear all day: some easy and so cute alternatives are flat “slouch” boots which give a sophisticated but relaxed look to any outfit. Uggs which are in but hard to make fancy.

Buckle boots are also in . the have a worker style but still have a chic fashion vibe to them and are worn by celebs like Leighton Meester, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, and Vanessa Minnillo










Cowboy boots which seem to be all over some high end Celebs like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. Cowboy boots can give a fun western vibe to any out fit.

Match them with a dress and you’ve got a cute lunch outfit. Most cowboy boots come in earth tones so they are easy to match with almost anything.

?

Cowboy boots are also great because they fallow the rule of a wide heal and they aren’t very high off the ground, but will still give you the height to pull off any outfit.



In the summer flip flops always seem like the way to go if your just hanging by the beach; but what about when your at a meeting or a date flip flops may be to casual for certain occasions. But no need to panic because flats and gladiator sandals have come back!

Flats can be dressed up or down depending on and outfit and show you are sophisticated and fashionable. Flats also come in many colors, patters, and accessories like bows or pompoms.

?

Gladiator shoes can also be dressed up or down. These chic new shoes, worn by Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Olsen, are usually made of leather.