Hot Gifts for ‘09 | Teen Ink

Hot Gifts for ‘09

By gymchik6494 GOLD, Delafield, Wisconsin
gymchik6494 GOLD, Delafield, Wisconsin

People know when they hear the first tune of a Christmas carol on the radio that the happy holiday is just around the corner.
Christmas is a time to be with family and celebrate the joy in life. However, all that is on most teenagers’ minds is gifts. Giving and receiving gifts is a loved tradition. Before the wrapping paper can be ripped to shreds there is a search to find ideal gifts that light up a certain someone’s face.
Finding the perfect gift is no hassle if you focus on two important aspects: price and the latest trends.

For the shopper who keeps a close eye on price tags, Marshalls, Target, and Kohl’s provide great electronics like the latest in Apple technology and the newest games like Rock Band and Madden NFL at an acceptable price.

A pair of cute high knee socks, hat or mittens is sure to keep him warm and thinking of you.
Books also make a good gift. Girls want wide variety of books; from the newest, Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer, or a classic mystery like And Then There was None, by Agatha Christie.

For a guy who doesn’t enjoy reading, there are always comic books. Take his favorite comics from the Sunday paper and put the whole set in a book. They offer comics from clever Calvin and Hobbes or even Baby Blues.

If money is not an issue, a main gift idea is clothing. North Face can provide anyone with clothing to keep warm in the unpredictable Wisconsin weather. Fashionable accessories such as Beaver hats keep Elmer Fudd warm, UGG boots, and hoodies are reasonable gifts for good boys and girls.