MICHAEL JACKSON

WHO LOVES MICHAEL JACKSON?? MICHAEL JACKSON IS AWESOME. HE IS THE BEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER LIKE HE WAS ONE OF A KIND. AND KNOW HE'S GONE. HE WAS MISTREATED BY TABLODS AND TMZ, WHO MADE LIES ABOUT HIM. HE WAS A TOTALLY INOCENT MAN. HE WAS PEACEFUL. HE LOVED THE WORLD AND ALL THE PEOPLE HE JUST CARE FOR EVERTHING FROM TREES TO THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE. HE TOUCHED HEARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANY BODY SAYS , ALL THE LIES TOLD ABOUT HIM ARE FALSE. LIKE THE MOLESTATION CHARGES. THE OTHER DAY THE BOY CONFESSED AND SAID THAT HIS DAD MADE HIM SAY THAT MJ MOLESTED HIM. WHICH IS A SHAME. THINGS PEOPLE DO FOR MONEY. I KNOW THAT WAS A SLAP IN GODS FACE WHEN THAT HAPPENED.PEOPLE SAY THAT HE BLEACHED HIS SKIN BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE WHITE (NO OFFENCE). BUT ITS NOT TRUE. HE WAS DIAGNOSED WITH VITILIGO A SKIN DISEASE WHEN YOU LOOSE PIGMENTATION IN YOUR SKIN. INSTEAD OF BEING TWO SHADES OF COLOR HER CHOSE ONE. AND THAT IS WHY HIS SKIN COLOR CHANGED OVER TIME. BUT I'VE BEEN A FAN OF HIS SINCE I WAS FOUR YEARS OLD. NOW HE'S GONE I HAVE PAIN IN MY HEART EVERY TIME I SEE HIS FACE OR HEAR HIS NAME. HE IS THE BEST AN ALWAYS WILL BE.. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON..AND DAMN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO EVER FAILED YOU AND MISTREATED YOU.

N.M.W.I.T.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i totally agree i have loved him every since i was 4 years old to. He was the best and still is to me.

Ladii_Lucious4 said...
MICHAEL JACKSON  is the business. Ive loved him since I was eight years old! He is my idol! And i still believe we were destined to be together!

BelmaH. said...
I became a fan of MJ after his death in the summer. We mourn his loss... :(

BreBreezy replied...
thanks thats touching becasue people are still talking bout hym badly..and it kills me

MJ'sSoulmate92 replied...
Thanks for posting your opinion, Michael Jackson was an amazing human being and artist. The haters have no idea what they're missing out on...! =)

BreBreezy replied...
yeah..no problem...