What's the Point?

There are a lot of different styles and trends nowadays in the fashion world. Honestly, I don't see the point of any of them. I just wish people should just stop trying to be on top of every little thing that happens in Hollywood, Miami, or anywhere else in the world. If you haven't guessed it by now, I am not what you would call "fashion focused". Just because I don't wear skinny jeans, baby doll shoes and don't have my hair cut in some weird way doesn't mean I can't look cute in my "off-brand" clothes. I have never been like that. I don't see the point of those clothes. In my opinion, all a person needs is just a few pairs of comfortable jeans, a few comfortable shirts, and a few pairs of shoes. Nothing too fancy, just enough to get them through the week. So many unnecessary things, so little time.

cooky said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 5:25 pm:
yes i know right dude my friend was like y do you wear those jeans every week i was like maybe i like these jeans its not like i wear them every day dang. although i dont like looking tacky i do like looking nice but at the same time i cant b uncomfortable. nd p.s. i luv my plain black fleas sweater :)

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I hate when people are so obsessed with brands! Like Hollister. Everyone obsesses over it and it's so expensive and the clothes aren't even great quality. I like to stick to my own style.